Thursday, December 17, 2009

What's a good product to minimize pores?

i have huge pores and i%26#039;m looking for a good product to minimize them.|||Im one of the unlucky ones like you. I have tried expensive spas , dermabrasion, masks of almost every brand. At first they break you out. then they leave you with giant pores and YUCK pimples. I went to see a dermatologist who does peels. Now she is promising me with peeling of layers of my face she will make them LOOK smaller, results not lasting very long. I give up. what works for me; peter thomas roth-max anti-shine mattifying gel on washed face and illuminare found/conceal. put on with a cosmetic sponge. Now my poors are still large but no-one knows it but me. Plus my makeup stays put, finally.|||I second the Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser|||Neutrigena pore minizer|||biore products work really well...the prob...u have to keep using it...when u stop it goes back to normal....hope i helped!!!!!!!!!|||Clinique pore Minimizer lotion.|||ProActiv!!!


It really works, you should try it...|||Time wise skin care product, and the time wise microdermabrasion from Mary kay works great. I use it and my pores are minimizing and my skin looks great. Try looking on http://www.marykay.com/ctoyoda for more info|||me too! so if someone tells you email me!!!


yummy_20032001@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment