Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New face wash? oil free, reduce pimples gets rid of pores?

so i just ran out of face wash and i was gonna go get a new one today,at cvs. i want to try something new for my face. something that will help to reduce oil and also reduce pimples as well as getting rid of pores! i want to be able to keep on using it or stop whenever i want to, unlike some face wash that needs to be used continuously in order to keep pimples away. :D any recommendations? please try to keep it cheap ! :]





THANKS A BUNCH!





thanks a bunch!





|||Get the Neutrogena Wave!


This is the best thing I%26#039;ve ever used! My skin feels soooo soft and it deeply cleans your pores and its amazing! I love it and you don%26#039;t have to use it 24/7 for it to work!


Anything Neutrogena is amazing. I love the brand!


Check out..


Neutrogena.com to learn about all their products.|||I have been using oxy for a week or two and so far it%26#039;s been great. However I would not recommend using ANY clean%26amp;clear product. I used 3 of there products on and off throughout last year and I found it made my skin oily/shiny and din%26#039;t get rid of any acne, but that is just for me though.|||The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes my wife lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;


|||My fave is a St Ives Blemish and Blackhead Apricot Scrub. I use is everyday... it%26#039;s like 3.50 a tube. I swear by it. I%26#039;ve recently started back using a toner. I think you should use one as well. I believe that could help with your pores. You%26#039;d have to find one of those that best fit your skin type though. Seabreeze was a good one when I was younger.|||Neutrogena oil-free acne wash


perfect for oily acne-prone skin|||proactive helps me|||* Wash your face twice a day (thrice at most) with gentle and unperfumed cleanser. Avoid using soaps as they contain harsh chemicals and ingredients that can damage your skin.





* Avoid touching your face. Stop putting your hands by your face! I am often guilty of this resting my hand on the side of my head while reading. Also rubbing or bracing your chin is another common problem when thinking. Avoid rubbing, touching, or itching your skin with your hands. Your hands contain a lot of bacteria that can cause acne flare-ups. It is probably one of the most difficult things to avoid since much of the hand to face contact throughout the day we are unconscious of. Make it a habit to avoid hand contact and be conscious of it during the day to avoid bacteria.





* Avoid the temptation to pick, prick and squeeze your acne. This will send the infection deeper into the skin and can cause severe scarring.





* For mild to moderate acne, you can use over- the- counter topical ointments, solutions, lotions or gels that contain salicylic acid or azelaic acid as an alternative to benzoyl peroxide. Resorcinol, salicylic acid, and sulfur help break down blackheads and whiteheads. Salicylic acid also helps cut down the shedding of cells lining the follicles of the oil glands.





* Topical antibiotic solutions and lotions can also be applied.





* Tea tree oil is a natural antibiotic and antibacterial agent and has a drying effect on the skin. It keeps the P. Acnes bacteria at bay along with decreasing facial oiliness, which makes this oil a worthwhile investment.





* Sulfur helps to heal existing blemishes by unblocking pores.





* Alpha or Beta Hydroxy Acids (AHA or BHA) works by keeping the skin exfoliated. Glycolic acid, the most well-known of the bunch is a useful adjuvant therapy for mild acne. Mandelic acid, a lesser known one, but one that combines the keratolytic properties of glycolic acid with natural antibacterial properties that help reduce the presence of P. acnes, may be considered a more effective alpha hydroxy acid in treating acne lesions. It is also much less irritating than glycolic acid, a factor that may be very important to those with sensitive skin who are unable to use other agents such as Retin-A, benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, or salicylic acid. It is effective in treating mild cases of acne on its own, and can be used successfully with other therapies on moderate acne.





These treatments are usually effective for mild to moderate acne problems only.



No comments:

Post a Comment