Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have really large pores on my nose...?

How do i get rid of them?


I face scrub and cleanse and moisturise every morning.|||get a facial at a spa-- they are probably blackheads and they can be extracted by a pro. :D|||I just use Biore Ultra nose strips with Tea Tree Oil. You just wet your nose, stick on the strip, leave it up there for 15 mins. It will harden and feel like paper mache when it%26#039;s ready. Then peel it off and watch all of those little blackheads, whiteheads and hairs come off your nose. It feels so great!|||well cold whater closes pores|||The first answer is right.After u wash-splash cold water on your face.If ya want-get a skin tightner,too-like a mud mask.|||Splash warm/semi-hot water on your face and put cleanser/scrub and gently clean your face with it


Afterwards,to clean the cleanser,splash cold water in order to close down your pores.


I recommend you use a toner(possibly Lumene)





Don%26#039;t worry about large pores during summertime,the weather is hot and naturally it enlarges pores a little


That%26#039;s why,usually,in the summer time a lot of people face breakout problems more-sweat gets trapped in pores along with bacteria caused by dirt





Hope it helped :)|||just use warm water put it on a cloth and rub your nose|||Facials are great, but expensive and are horribly addicting! If that%26#039;s not something you can swing, try a good clarifying mask. Cold water never did it for me, but I use the Nutrogena mask that doubles as a cleanser, and I tell you what... it%26#039;s awesome. I use a heavy duty toner afterwards, followed by an oil free moistuizer. Tip: When I remove the cleanser/mask, I use a washcloth with the warmest water I can stand. I quickly follow it with the toner, and then moisturize. Good luck!|||I like to face scrub and cleanse and moisturise every evening instead. After I work hard all day.|||omg, i have the same problem and it SUCKS!!! big time. but what i do is wash my face with cleanser and the hottest water i can stand(hot water because it%26#039;ll open ur pores so it%26#039;ll get the soap in them). and then u rinse of ur face with really cold water, so it%26#039;ll close ur pores up again.





**hope i helped**|||rub the seashells with any rough surface,u will find the powdery material ,mix with water and apply, it will make u feel the best

No comments:

Post a Comment