Saturday, December 26, 2009

Open pores on my face. products or suggestions? ?

i don%26#039;t have awful skin but the area around my nose connecting to my cheeks has the dotted effect because the pores are quite open.


i do wear foundation but i wont stop wearing it as i feel very self conscious about my skin.





Does anyone use know any products that could help close my pores?





ps i exfoliate everyday, and always take my makeup off thoroughly.|||I recently bought a product from Boots called Soap %26amp; Glory - The Fab Pore. It%26#039;s reeeeally good! It%26#039;s a 15 minute mask and every time I have used it I see a noticeable difference in the size of my pores. Then my make-up glides on so much better afterwards. It%26#039;s only 拢5.86! Check out the link for more info. x





http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>|||I have had oily skin for years and still have open pores. I would suggest drinking a good amount of water each day and avoiding sugary foods. Water is great for keeping your skin clear and hydrated.


Clinique have a couple of products in their range which reduces the size of pores. Also I have heard of a product which is put out by Smashbox which is a make up primer. Although I don%26#039;t use any products to shrink my pores, sometimes my pores, even to this day can show through my make up. Just watch that whatever product you use, it does not clog your pores and develop whiteheads.


Sometimes the faults we think we have are not big at all. Although it is great to be made up, if you feel like wearing no make up, I suggest you try it. You might be pleasantly surprised.


Good luck.|||this is gona sound crazy lol but seriously it works





seperate the egg white %26amp; egg yolk, if you have oily skin use the white, if you have dry skin use the yolk, if you have normal skin use both mixed together. add a tablespoon of honey and a squeeze of lemon juice. whisk it til its foamy, apply on your face using cotton wool or a foundation brush (or even your fingers but it feels sticky so i prefer to use a brush) leave it on til its dry (your face begins to feels tight) you can do this 4 nights a week, it gets better and better with continued use. its a well known way of minimizing pores, stopping oily skin, evening skin tone, leaving skin radiant and glowy, helping with spots/blemishes, moisturizing





hope it helps! x|||Use an astringent toner/cleanser as this tightens skin tissue, make sure you buy an oil free moisturiser and exfoliate three times a week.


Try going for a facial once a week, specially for oily skin. Dermalogica is a very good product for the skin or Clinique both available within the UK. Also cold water tightens pores for a little while so try splash your face with that before you put your make up.


xoxo|||well if you try using a flannel,


first with warm/hot water (not too hot because you might scold your skin) and almost steam your face by draping it over your face(but so you can still breath) for like 20 seconds, then use some kind of exfoliating scrub and was out with warm water and finally splash your face with cold water.


i also find that Simple%26#039;s products are very good. like their cleansing and toning


i hope this helps|||don%26#039;t exfoliat too hard, because you may stop the pores closing..


also make sure they%26#039;re not black heads .. (they give the effect that the pores are open)


Use a toner in the morning and at night .. (this will help close them like after a sauna) and after you have a hot bath make sure you try and close your pores with an ice cube or toner.





(if they look like they might be blackheads ..Biore do a good blackhesd strip!)





hop i helped .. plz answer my questions if u can!!|||i have the same problem. the area around my nose has very large pores. when you exfoliate use warm/hot water. when your done rinse your face off with icy cold water, which helps close pores.





it works for me, and it%26#039;s simple and easy. try it out, i bet it will help :]|||use really warm if not hot water to exfloiate then once washed off use really cold water to wash the face a close the poors. This will reduce their size and the ammount of oil they will let out. which is why u should exfloiate with hot water to remove the trapped oils.|||queen helenes mint julep mask.


oh i love it... its my hg. i dnt really have big pores, just an oily patch on chin. it really drys everything out (and shrinks pores so says the bottle) its only about 3 dollars at walgreens or sallys. oldie but goodie|||HIya I have recently started working with a top US company named arbonne wh pride itself in pre, safe and beneficial products and I really thionk that they could help u.





Please visit the site to have a look www.dawnjackson.myarbonne.co.uk





Hope I can help x|||I heard that a chemical peel would help balance out your face and make it more clear and visible. Also shrinking down your pores.|||don%26#039;t know but can i say dammmmmm your gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment