Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What can I do to minimize pores size?

Quickly and permanently reduces pores and heals many other skin problems. Thoroughly massage with an essential oil - olive, almond, jojoba and coconut are excellent. (See USER%26#039;S happy response below). First tighten skin by tightening face muscles so that you will not be pulling or stressing skin. Do a forward and back massage with finger tips and front of fingers. A circular motion will not work. Do over and over firmly. For quickest results do each day for 5 min or more. Pores will greatly minimize in as little as 2 to 3 days. Skin is always shedding and renewing. Massage forces a new clearer skin to emerge. You can quickly have a smooth, tight, totally blemish free, healthy skin.


REPLY FROM A USER - wannabeblue28 :%26quot; Hi Mukunda M. Omg, I%26#039;ve been following your advice and massaging my face vigorously with coconut oil for the last three days and I see results already! Thank you ever so much..this could be the solution to my all my skin problems. I%26#039;d messaged earlier asking about the pores on my face. They%26#039;re very large and EVERYWHERE. I have a massive event coming up in a month. Could I do it twice daily to speed up the process? %26quot;





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research/experimentation using only safe, natural treatments to permanently cure skin conditions....|||You can get a pore constricting mask from the drugstore. They will dry and tighten your skin, and when you wash it off your pores will be a little smaller. I use Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, and it works great. You could also apply egg whites (beaten until frothy) onto your face as a mask, it%26#039;ll dry and constrict your pores. Usually using a toner after washing your face will constrict and close your pores as well.





Good luck!|||You can%26#039;t exactly do THAT. But, just wash your face every morning and every night if you want to keep acne away.|||get a shrunken head, that way theyll be rly smalll, ur whole head wud be the size of ur fist so ur pores wud be lik a pin hole

No comments:

Post a Comment