Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If I get a tan will it help make it so you can see my hair pores?

ok so I have really thin skin and so you can always see my hair pores and I have dark hair and I knwo I cant bleach it it wont help and theres no way my moms going to let me get waxed so if I get a tan will it help so you cant see it very much?|||i really dont know but it could just try it atleast u will have a great lookin tan|||Thanks!! Report Abuse
|||Pluck the hair out with tweezers..do it in the bathroom so your mom don%26#039;t see it..good luck n there is nothing wrong with waxing your mom needs to get over herself! If she let%26#039;s you tan why not wax?


good luck hun!|||Yuuuuh, having darker toned skin hides a lot of skin blemishes. But at the same time it causes them if you tan too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment