Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will exfoiliating help pores?

i have pretty noticible pores...will exfoiliating help make the pores more invisable or make it worse?|||Exfoliating takes the layer of dead skin off, im not sure if it will improve your pores. It will make them cleaner.. - use a toner simple have a very nice one that i find works brilliantly.|||I suggest to exfoliate about twice a week (this%26#039;ll help get rid of dead skin and oil, which blocks pores and makes them larger), but also to rinse your face a few times with really cold water after you wash it. You can even rub an ice cube on it. This very effectively shrinks pores and makes them less noticeable. I also heard using a toner can reduce pore size, but I%26#039;ve never tried it myself.|||yess, it will. good luck !|||I just bought the black head eraser from Clean and Clear and the pads to go with it. It ran me about 30 dollars but it is worth it. You can find it at Wal-Mart. I use it about 2 times a week because you shouldn%26#039;t exfoliate everyday. Do it about 3 times a week at most because it could make your face really raw. Try it if you want because it has worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment