Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do i have pores, blackhead or ingrown hair?

help im not sure what type of problem i have. ive always had these little pimple like bumps on my nose under my lips and even on the sides of my lips. if i pop them white stuff comes out like a pimple but they never get smaller or clear up, also on my nose is the same problem as well as it looks like ingrown hair. it looks like the top of a strawberry to me. please any advice as to what my problem is and how to help it|||have you ever considered rosacea or psoriasis?%26gt; u should see a dermatoligist, they can help you.. :) much adieu|||blackkheads, i have that too


try a bior nose peel


:)


it works|||Try googling pictures of various skin conditions and see what most closely resembles what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment