Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What can I do about my WIDE OPEN PORES! on my face.. Please help!!?

anyone out there have a solution for wide open pores on the face.. during the summer time.. I suffer a lot because of my pores making me feel ugly and sweaty... what can I do to minimize them?? does anyone out there have the same prob.. and solution to that.. thanks|||You may want to try Seabreeze. It has helped reduce my pores during these hot sping days. I hope that this helps. Always rinse your face in cold water also|||Face Toner, Moisturize religiously, stay hydrated by drinking enough water.|||i heard that during the summer the heat tends to open your pores and make your face seem oily. Also because your pores are open during summer it makes them more likely to get dirt and other stuff in them causing acne.


i would recomend the following


-wash your face everyday rinsing in cold water


-try using a good facial scrub


- because heat and steam tend to open your pores try putting a bag of ice on them before you go to bed


i hope it helps :)|||rub ice cubes on your face gently|||use biore pore minimizing exfoliator.


don%26#039;t put heavy foundation on your face (it will make the pores look even bigger)


try a tinted moisturizer|||Pores usually only look open/large because they are clogged. Faithfully wash your face morning and night with an oily skin CLEANSER...DO NOT USE SOAP. Exfoliate two to three times a week with a non-harsh scrub (if you get more oily cut down to once or twice a week), finally regular facials once a month or every other month (heavy-duty pore cleaning). Always use professional products (from salons and spas). I trust Dermalogica the most. Finally try getting aha peels from an esthetician, they help to minimize pore appearance. If you do this USE SUNSCREEN!


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment