Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has acne made my pores larger/increase pore size over the years?

My acne has finally gone away, either as a result of me taking better care of my face or just getting older. I am 22, and I had horrible acne from age 13-18 and moderate to mild acne up until now. Now that the acne is gone I noticed how big my pores are, and it is especially in the region where I had the most acne. Does acne increase pore size? I also noticed the areas where I didn%26#039;t have as much acne you can barely see the pores. My pores are so big that I can%26#039;t even really cover it up with conceiler. My face just looks rough, and when I wear makeup it doesn%26#039;t look good because of my bigger pores. I know you can%26#039;t change the size of your pores, but are there any products that work well to minimize appearance of them? What ones have you tried and what seem to work?|||there is an intelligence thermal enzyme masque that heats up your pores. This gets all the blackheads and stuff out. Its like going to the salon and getting a facial without having to spend $50 a visit. Tthis is great for renewing your skin cells|||you are born with your pore size. you just have an improvement with your skin. acne doesn%26#039;t go away -it reappears every now and again, so stay in touch with your dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment