Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is this bad for your pores?

If I find a clogged pore that%26#039;s really bugging me, is it bad to use a needle to take it out? I sterilize the needle and around the pore before i do it, and it normally turns into a tiny zit, then vanishes. Should I not be doing this? How should I do it if it%26#039;s okay? I don%26#039;t want to get a facial or buy any products. PLEASE no nagging, repremanding, or scolding. I can%26#039;t stand it. Thank you soso much! May the best answer win!|||it is fine


it isnt bad.


its good to unclog them|||I do it all of the time, my skin is clear. Try not to use a pin and just squeeze it. It may hurt more but it isnt gonna scar your face|||If you want a scar, then go ahead. I%26#039;d leave it.|||DON%26#039;T DO THAT!!!|||Well i used to do that but then my mom said it can get infected even if i sterlize it. If you dont want to buy any products do things like at your house. Like right after the shower take a toothbrush and like rub it on your face and then take ice and put it on your face for like 3 minutes. The ice minimizes the pores!





I hope i helped.


Good Luck :)|||That%26#039;s terrible please stop doing that because it%26#039;s still metal|||dont use needles, it might lead to scarring. It%26#039;s probably just acne anyway. If you REAAALLLYY want to get rid of clogged pores, you have to get a face cleanser, even better if it fights oil build up, which is probably whats clogging your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment