Saturday, December 26, 2009

Elmers glue to remove clogged pores?

Have any of you ever tried Elmers glue to remove clogged pores/black heads? Does it work?





Any suggestions, experiences, or warnings are welcome :)|||First of all, that sounds a wee bit odd....and you should try it, cause you never know :) I don%26#039;t think anyone has done it. So if it works, tell me and I might try it. Cause whats the harm if its glue?|||I used Elmer%26#039;s glue to get rid of the blackheads on my nose, and it worked!


When I started peeling you could actually see the dirt in the glue.


I used regular white Elmer%26#039;s glue, put a decent layer around the areas that had many blackheads, let it dry, peel, and voila! no more blackheads :) Report Abuse
|||i dont think that sounds right at all. and i wouldent try if i were you

No comments:

Post a Comment