Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My pores are huge. How do I make them smaller?

Megan, if your reading this, shut up.





But anywho, the pores on my cheeks ( right below my eyes ) are really big. How do I make them smaller?





Thx mucho mucho!!





xoxo becca|||Flame torch|||EXPHOLIATE!!!!





Exfoliator should become your best friend. I reccomend any scrub by Bior茅, or use St. Ives Apricot Scrub for cheap, its like 3$.





Masks are helpful too. I use a product called Soap%26amp;Glory Scrub Your Nose In It which is for large pores but doubles as a mask. It works really well.





If youre cheap you can always exfoliate with brown sugar which works great.





Finish with toner which closes the pores|||http://www.wisegeek.com/is-there-any-way-to-shrink-my-pores.htm


http://health.yahoo.com/experts/skintype/3509/8-steps-to-smaller-pores/





Also, I would try finding some sort of mask, creme, etc that works for minimizing pores. Here are some that I found:


http://www.skinstore.com/p-4327-md-formulations-the-temps-oil-control-pore-refiner.aspx


http://www.skinstore.com/p-7138-murad-t-zone-pore-refining-gel.aspx


http://www.avon.com/1/1/3781-mark-need-a-shrink-pore-minimizer-lotion.html





Hope these help!|||don%26#039;t go by those answers...if you have big pores, then yea it will help to make them a little smaller by washing your face with cold water but it%26#039;s also good to put some type of toner on your face every day (neutrogena has a really good one!) that will reduce shine and initially make your pores go down in size. hope that helps!|||stop smokin girll





jk








go to your local asian market and purchase





LY-NA FACE CREAM-(PINK BOX)





NOT THE


LY-NAM NOURISH FACE CREAM-(GREEN BOX)





YOU WONDER HOW THOSE SILLY ASIANS HAVE NO PORES ON THEIR FACE:]]]]???








apply is morning


and night like a daily cream





takes aways blackhead ppimples white heads scars wrinkles and tighens pores too|||for all those people saying %26quot;wash your face more%26quot; i say shutup.


i have big pores too, but more on my forehead and i wash my face everynight and have antibiotic cream. so i%26#039;d say go buy that cleanser thing they show in comericals. i heard it works really well.


good luck and dont let these people discourage you!|||I use alochol on my face alot it will dry up my pores, you just have to try alot of different things untill you find the product that works for you. But above all wash your face alot.|||Mine are big 2. After I wash my face I rub an icecube on my face. Not enough to turn my face red but enough to shrink the basdards. Try it it helps me.|||if you smoke, then you should rele stop, as smoking make them much bigger. otherwise, just get a good pore minimiser like estee lauder pore refining serum.|||go steam ur face after a hotttt shower


then use a cleanser with beads


and then wash ur face with cold water


ta-da! ur pores SHOULD be smaller!! :D|||im not sure if it%26#039;ll work for you but i adore burt%26#039;s bees pore minimizing french clay mask~ exfoliating, steaming, then washing your face with cold water might do the trick :)|||Face masks?





Or just wash with cold water every day to clean them out and they will become less visible.|||heat opens pores cold closes them - try a cool face mask. Or after washing face but a cold rag in the area.|||just use clean and clear it will really help


its the blackheads one|||Simply clean your face more.|||Put ice or cold water on your face.|||the best thing to do is wash your face often. i like clean and clear products the best.|||clean yur face

No comments:

Post a Comment