Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fix for enlarged pores?any procedures or products that worked for you?

I had much nicer skin when I was younger. I%26#039;m 33 and have gotten a little more acne (which i have prescriptions for that sort of work). But the pores on my face (mostly around nose and spreading from there) are getting larger and larger over the years, and every couple months, a new giant one appears out of nowhere and my skin is just looking worse and worse. I have heard a little about laser treatments and peels for this. Has anyone had success with either of these or some type of facial? The dermatologist I%26#039;ve gone too seems useless and doesn%26#039;t seem to address the pores that keep popping up.|||Homeopathy :-


NATRIUM MUR 30C + KALI BROMIDE 30C thrice a day half hour before or after meals will clear out your skin in a few days once and for all ! Report back with your progress after taking them for one week regularly.


Take Care and God Bless !|||Neutrogena%26#039;s Pore Refining Cleanser, use it every night when you wash your face, I%26#039;ve noticed a difference and I think you will too, just be consistent with it! Good luck





Lola %26amp; Giselle|||exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate and then use pore reducing maskings 2-3 times a week(I use proactive and love it!)|||cold water or ice is the only thing that i can think of! and maybe swap to a different dermatologist!|||I use Kose Sekkisei Lotion. It really reducing my pore besides has my skin looks flawless.|||dermatologist visit please|||Try using AVON%26#039;s True PoreFection Cleanser. It%26#039;s not going to take away what you already have, but it will help keep them from mulitplying!





I%26#039;m 36 and I use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment