Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you tighten pores on your face?

i wash my face every morning with warm water first to open pores, then soap to cleanse them, rinse with warm water, and then with cold water. my dermatologist says that cold water is the best naturral way to tighten or shrink the appearance of your pores. i hope that this helps.|||Well, I don%26#039;t know about TIGHTENING them but you can buy pore refiner or reducer masks. Mary Kay has an awesome one that I use pretty frequently. Lancome also has a good one but it%26#039;s a bit more expensive.|||sarah may be on to something ive read many places that warm water opens your pores and cold water closes them. This is also why you should rinse your conditioner out with cold water, warm water opens your hair cuticles, cold waters smoothes them closed. so cold water is a cheap, easy solution. It seems to work, i also like biores pore perfect face cleaning line. If you dont try anything else, try the astringent, It looks like it works immediately for me! Its a toner %26amp; astringent all in one. Cleans, tightens and clears is what the label says. If you find better solutions, do share :)|||Put your mugg on mean!! ahaha j/m I don%26#039;t know.|||I Whipped Egg White Mask, With Honey It Wroks Great! Leave On 10 Minutes|||Get a toner.


Or really cold water|||Not sure. I just wash and moisturise and that seems to leave it pretty good looking.|||Once to twice a week, use a mask to tighten them =]|||Using a french %26quot;green%26quot; clay mask will help and I read yesterday that fresh orange juice (squeezed) used as a toner tightens your pores. You can also use 1 egg white mixed with 1 tsp. cornstarch mix and apply then let dry and rinse.





P.S. I have the same problem large pores.





Hope this helps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment