Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whats an EXTRACTION at a SALON?? can it help my pores?

i read a question someone wrote about using biore strips to remove blackheads and stuff from the face. Some one reccommended an %26quot;EXTRACTION%26quot; which could be done at any salon that does facials...is that true? will an %26quot;exraction%26quot; really remove alot of the gunk from my pores? how much is it?|||An extraction is part of the acne facial that you can get at your local spa or skincare place. I just had one done today for the first time. What they will do ususally is they will asess your skin, get some info about your current skincare routine, any allergies to certain ingredients in skincare perhaps.





Then they will cleanse your face with either a sonicare brush or microdermabrasion feel. Then she will use a mild scrub to exfoliate. N then they will use a steamer to opened your pores, my esthetician even wrapped my face with saran wrap to trapped the heat more. N then she will covered your eyes from the light as she perform the extraction which is squeezing and taking out any blackheads that can be extract. After that I received an anti-bacterial mask and was given a cold towel for my face. I was being told to put ice on it twice a day for several days to prevent more breakout.





Since I just started the facial today I can%26#039;t say if it helps with pores. I can say that some of the areas that was red has now calm down after 5 hours later and don%26#039;t seem to have acne there anymore. N after the facial I feel a lot more cleaner and fresher since they do deep cleanse your face afterall.





Usually this type of facial will cost abot $75 but the place I went to charged $60. If you want to include extra things like a peel or diff exofiliation the charge might be a bit more. Hope this helps.|||Make sure its a higher end salon or a %26quot;salon spa%26quot;





Generally what they do is, give you a facial, then steam your face, or wrap it in a warm towel for a number of minutes. Then they basically pop all of the zits, and get rid of all the gunk in the poors.





Your poors will be open for a short period of time. Sometimes it can be painful, because of the pressure they use... but its actually really nice once its done.|||Different acne treatments work differently for different people ;-)


But Vilantae has some downsides. There%26#039;s an independent review site that compares Vilantae and other acne treatments, I think you should take a look: http://www.skin-product-review.com/click鈥?/a>





Good luck :-)|||YES because an EXTRACTION helps to remove DIRT from your PORES.


l0l.





help me please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||dont go to a salon go to a spa

No comments:

Post a Comment