Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does Retin-A work on clogged pores as well as acne?

don%26#039;t have any pimples or blackheads because I take very good care of my skin, but I have very large, clogged pores, and I%26#039;ve tried just about everything to extract them.





I have heard that Retin-A can make your skin flawless... would it cure my clogged pores like how it cures other people%26#039;s acne?


Also, would my doctor even prescribe an acne medication to someone with a pimple-free complexion?|||Use a facial steamer http://epictureperfect.net/acne_cure.php|||It has helped my skin. I used it under a doctors care. Be careful if you get it overseas because it will blister your skin if you use too much. Good skin cleansing with a gentle use is mandatory if you play with retin A. Get the best cleanser that is gentle like Oil of Olay if you use Retin A. Be cardful so you don%26#039;t scab up your skin!|||From experience the doctor wont prescribe unless your condition is really bad which by the sounds of it yours isnt. Have you tried the witch strips, you put them on leave them for a bit then rip them off?





What is Retin-A?

No comments:

Post a Comment