Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Red with big pores bump on my butt?

I had this bump on my butt for months now and I first noticed it when we got our annual physical examination I got told about it and told me to monitor it. It has pores in it or dots I don%26#039;t really know and it also is quite red it is a bump no pain at all not even once did it hurt I am just scared that something is wrong... so any ideas what it is?|||misquito bite?





not sure though|||Many times it can be a %26quot;fatty deposit%26quot; or scar tissue especially on the buttocks. Also a %26quot;lipoma%26quot; my husband recently had one from sitting on his wallet at work. bad habit for most guys to break. It will continue to get larger if you leave it. The white bumps are the hair follicles being pushed up from the growth underneath it. You can go to a dermatologist and they will remove it and send it off to the lab to check it. My husbands came back negative for cancers and it was just a scar tissue/fatty deposit. It cost 600 dollars only because he waited too long and it did get bigger. It cost about 95.00 dollars for the lab test. Check with your insurance to see if they will cover the cost. Again these prices are subject to location size stitches needed etc... so you can shop around and ask how much it would cost to remove a small %26quot;lipoma%26quot; (size of quarter nickle dime etc...) and if they do this procedure as well as offer free consultation. My husbands didn%26#039;t hurt either. |||Could be a fungal infection.


Get anti-fungal cream from Wal-Mart and apply it as directed.


If you see improvement after a few days that%26#039;s the prob.


If no improvement then its something else and you%26#039;ll have to see a doctor.


Are you sexually active? If so, there is a chance of it being a std too.|||just keep watching it you may want to go back and have the Dr. lance it and culture it for bacteria. Do you have any systemic symptoms? Like fever, body aches, or nausea/vomiting?|||dude you need to see a dermatologist.|||See a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment