Saturday, December 26, 2009

Looking for a Moisturizing Makeup/Foundation that wont clog my pores?

I used the Olay age defying Compact,but they don%26#039;t sell those anymore,so im looking for something thats Moisturizing,and wont clog my pores either..I do moisturize ..something with full coverage too=)|||Clinique%26#039;s dramatically different lotion|||I would suggest you try Clinique make-up. I%26#039;ve tried a lot of their foundations and like them all. Here is their website where you can find the best foundation for you by answering a few questions:


http://www.clinique.com/products/CATEGOR鈥?/a>


Clinique is the most affordable department store brand on one of the best in my opinon. My favorite drugstore brand is Cover Girl. I use True Blend and I recommend that you try it! It won%26#039;t clog your proes and it does mosturize. Here%26#039;s more on that:


http://www.covergirl.com/beauty_products鈥?/a>


Hope that helps...|||try clinique they have foundation and moisturizers that wont clog your pores|||Clinique!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment