Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Makeup for pores and mild acne scars?

can anyone please tell me a good make up that covers acne scars and pores.|||well there is a makeup called bare minerals. It is supposed to be good for your face. At night i put vasaline on my face. It helps get rid of mine faster. I don%26#039;t know if that helps but Good luck!|||I also have large pores and some acne scars. I use Bare Escentuals it%26#039;s awesome!! I also use Clinique%26#039;s pore minimizer because it shrinks pores instantly and keeps my face from being oily. Both these are kind of expensive and only available in department stores and boutiques, but they only require a very small amount so they%26#039;ll last a long time.|||bio-oil...isnt really a make up though...google it!|||I use Bare Minerals, i have mild acne scars..and mild acne, and you couldnt tell. Bare Minerals is safe for sensetive skin, and wont hurt your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment