Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In Beauty, Skin Deep, if you have large pores, what should you ask for at the doctor's?

the answer is from seventeen magazine or maybe u just know the answer plz help me I need to know.|||Since everyone%26#039;s skin is different and no one product is right for the entire population I wouldn%26#039;t ask the doctor for anything. Let him or her choose what is right for you and give it at least 3 to 4 weeks to see if there is an improvement. Also, after starting a good treatment, skin sometimes has to take a turn for the worse before improvement is noticed... the skin is getting rid of the toxins at that time.





I have read large pores are heriditary. Believe it or not there%26#039;s a huge plus to large pores. When you get older and other people are becoming badly wrinkled you may just look youthful because of the oil in your skin. From what I have seen this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment