Thursday, December 17, 2009

I want smooth clear skin.... small pores... just really good skin HELP?

any home remedies? dont give me expensive product names...|||the best option is to go to a dermatologist, home stuff doesnt really work and could be dangerous and do more bad than good and be more expensive in the long run|||Drink plenty water.....I dont think 8 glesses a day is neccessary but I drink about 3-4 a day. Every morning I also drink I cup of celestial seasonings peppermint tea. I swear by it!! The minute I dont drink my green tea in the morning I break out. If they ever stop making it I am screwed!!!! Good luck|||Avocado works great.|||you know about eating carrots? carrot make your skin really shiny and good looking skin like a model. just don%26#039;t eat too much or you%26#039;ll turn orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment