Monday, December 14, 2009

Should I wash my face with cold water to close pores, then use peroxide med., or put med. on after warm water?

Trying to clear acne|||I usually wash my face with warm water initially so that my pores open up and the dirt,make up and etc. can get cleared out easier by the cleanser.I rinse off the cleanser and then rinse again with cold water so that the pores tighten. That%26#039;s the method I use anyway.|||well usually you wash your face with hot water, this opens up the pores. now it is time to wash the face with whatever scrub you have. then rinse it off with warm water, and then wash down your face with cold water to close the pores. that way your rinsing out your pores nice and good. then you can apply toners and lotions or creams, etc, but not a strong one or your face might become too dry after the face wash and cream

No comments:

Post a Comment