Monday, December 14, 2009

Help!blackheads and large pores on my nose!what do I do?

So,I%26#039;ve been havin this problem for a long time..It looks like black holes on my nose:( I hate it and I have been tryin to fix this but I can%26#039;t =[ is there anything that will definitively help me get rid of blackheads?





I have tried Biore pore strips and it seems like they get worse





Any help plz??=[|||When I was in school for skin care (to be an esthetician) we were taught you can never shrink the size of your pores but keeping them clean can help them appear smaller. So avoiding sleeping in makeup since it can contribute to blackheads. Since blackheads or %26quot;comedones%26quot; are clogged pores, so the best solution is to find a skin care line that works for you and keep up a daily routine of cleansing and toning, but I would only exfoliate at the most twice a week. Avoid extreme heat or cold since that expands and shrinks your pores which can lead to loosening the elasticity of your skin and making your problem worse. Hope this helps ;)|||I have the perfect solution for you. It is a blackhead remover from Revlon (the make up company). You should be able to find it in the drug store (near the nail clippers and such). It is metal and about 3 inches long and 1/2 wide. It has a big hole on one end and a small hole on the other end.





This is how I use it. I take a warm shower and let the steam soften my skin. And when I step out of the shower I basically press this blackhead remover against my skin and the blackheads pop out. Then the next day I use the pore strips.





Do this twice a month or if it is really bad once a week. But remember not to use the pore strips too often (maybe twice a month)





Good Luck!!|||ok every morning and night use a scrub, cleanser, exfolitar and moisterize your hole body and your face.


regular face packs help detoxt.


drink lots pf water


tone down any make up u might wear


also taking a hot bath/shower to help open your pores helps, then you can sqeeuze em


works for me :D


x|||blackheads: buy the clean and clear blackhead eraser


or go to the grocery and buy an ORANGE PEPPER


cut the pepper open and rub the gooey stuff on your face


sleep with it over night


wash it off the next morning


and blackheads whiteheads pimples will dissappear


youll see results the first morning


hope this hepls

No comments:

Post a Comment