Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ladies---how do I keep my pores clean?

I wash my face at least twice a day and I also use Clinique%26#039;s exfoliating scrub once a week, but the other day I was looking at my skin under a 10x magnification mirror and was horrified when I saw what my pores look like. How do you keep your pores clean? I would have never noticed this had it not been at such a high magnification...so is this normal?|||Washing your face in the morning and at night is very good as long as the cleanser isnt too tough and works well with your face, I%26#039;d also advise that you should use a toner on your face after washing it because it closes them up after the warm water opens them :)





I hope that helps|||try neturagena pore refining mask or astregent or scrub i use it and it is normal thats why they make the peel off mask they make you face smooth and also thet are fun to peel off|||dermotologist i got some terrif products from mine(its expensive tho)


try clearsil-pore cleaner or whatev its called


but clearsil acne treatment also seamed to clear out my pores(just a thot)|||What I use to keep my pores clean and looking good is that PRO-ACTIVE. It works so good...I had stopped using it for a couple of months and my face looked horrible and then I went back on it and it cleared up my face in a week. You have probably heard the advertisement that involve alot of celebrities like P-Diddy and Jessica Simpson and it was created by dermatologist so you don%26#039;t have to worry about anything. It includes the Scrub, Revitalizing Toner, and Refining Mask. I go and get mine in the mall or you could order it on line.|||Don%26#039;t look at your face that close, it only makes you self conscious. Also hot water and steam. It opens up the pores so that when you wash your face it gives them a good cleaning. Find the cleanser that is right for your skin type whether it%26#039;s oily or dry. Dove products work really well. Clogged pores are usually caused from sweat and oil. The oil dabber clothe things are great for a middle of the day cleaning as well. Don%26#039;t use anything too harsh though because it will damage pores and enlarge them as well, making them look worse. NEVER use regular soap. Hot wash clothes at night before your shower works really good as well. In reality no one has a perfect face especially under a 10x magnification mirror. Short of spider man no ones vision is that good so don%26#039;t sweat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment