Thursday, December 17, 2009

If I put tanning oil on my face, will it clog my pores?

No, but I would put at least a low grade sunscreen on your face. I wouldn%26#039;t put tanning oil on my face period. I think it would cause you to burn. So I would just go with a sunscreen for the face and use the oil on the rest of you.





Hope this was helpful~~~|||most likely|||Get the kind specifically for the face or it will.|||Yes it will clog the pores because you are adding more oil to the skin and it absorbs in the pores causing breakouts!


I wouldnt use anything on the face! Just an oil free moisturizer!!|||If u rub it on your butt will it clog your butt?|||Yes. You%26#039;re putting oil on your face.|||no|||probably, as it is thicker than kinds specifically meant for the face. it just depends on if you have problem skin or not, really.|||it shouldnt doesnt matter how thick the tanning oil is. if u wash it off with clean water after your done then u should have no problems.|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment