Monday, December 14, 2009

I want to make my colour very fair & I've open pores due to Acne problem.?

Dear Sir,


I want to make my colour very fair %26amp; I%26#039;ve open pores due to Acne problem on my check. Kindly help and suggest homemade and creams name to improve my sikn before EID .|||when you wash your face, do not use bar soap.


use liquid soap.


wash off the liquid soap using semi-hot(hot/warm)water and then finish off with cold water.


hope this helps^^|||why did you write dear sir?


but anyway just try some heena maybe twice a week....use the powder one mix with milk or water to make a thick mixture then apply on your face and stay with it untill its dry.wash face as normal.


you can buy it in the market.|||Why do you want a very fair colour? If your skin is healthy and shining you will look more beautiful than other white persons, such as Helle Berry. For healthy skin try healthy and nutritious diet. Drink a lots of water and exercise regularly, sheding a lots of sweat will make your skin healthy and you will get rid of your acne problem too.|||Use a face pack consisting of cucumber juice, lemon juice and some rose water. Check this out for more home remedies for making the skin fair and improving the complexion http://jd9.org

No comments:

Post a Comment