Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have a clogged pores or on my arms and i would love to get rid of them does anyone have an idea for me?

If any of you have these or know a way to get rid of or at least reduce them please tell me, they are starting to piss me off|||Do you mean on the back side on the upper part of your arm? Try Body Clear Body Wash by Neutrogena. Or look for anything with Salicylic Acid which treats acne.





If you go to the gym, make sure not to stay in your gym clothes as the perspiration on your clothes doesn%26#039;t help the situation.





Good luck!|||easy.... amputation|||Pl check with your Dermatologist.


It may be a Wart-Very contagious.|||Draino|||take some duct tape and press it firmly against your arms. pull it off as hard as you can. problem solved.|||An abrasive scrub like St. Ives Apricot works great. Use it in the shower then rinse thoroughly. Smells nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment