Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am 30 year old and having oily skin which is best night cream for me?I have pores on my chick ,nose?

Arbonne%26#039;s NutriMinC RE9 Night Creme is absolutely amazing. In fact, the whole NutriMinC RE9 Anti Aging product line is awesome. All the products are botanically based, are pH correct, dermatologist tested, have no animal products or byproducts, and no mineral oil. They self-adjust to your skin. If you have oily areas on your skin it means your skin is out of balance, and this will help bring it into a balance. And they offer a 45-day money back guaranty, no questions asked. Check it out at:


http://GreatSkinGreatLife.myarbonne.com|||Eucerin (no alcohol and no scent which can dry your skin out)|||I sell Avon Products and there skin line is amazing they have all kinds of good skin products..check it out ..just click on shop





http://spalazzolo.avonrepresentative.com鈥?/a>|||Don%26#039;t use moisturizer overnight. Wash before going to bed, using a good cleanser and toner, then do the same thing in the morning, but use moisturizer with sunscreen before you go out. If you are worried about developing shine during the day, take powder and apply that periodically. If it%26#039;s really bad during the day, wash your face and moisturise again during the middle of the day, like during lunch. Read my web page, and go to Clinique and get assistance. They will be able to choose products which will work with your skin type. I%26#039;m similar, but things are getting better as I get older. I%26#039;m 36 and I still get the occasional pimple... eek|||I have used face mask 2 to 3 times a week for pores and oily skin. I also use a hydrating moisturizer.





Oil of olay hydrating moisturizer and gace mask may cost you 10 dollars together. Adding a toner to your routine may also help.|||I had same problem. What I did to help me get started in reducing oily skin. Wash face with unscented Dove soap then I would get cotton ball with some (light) alcohol and wipe entire face and let dry. Then I would apply lightly nonscented Dove or Nivea lotion (not cream). I would do this twice a week and I have decreased the oil on my face and it has decreased my getting pimples. The alcohol helps open your pores and get the gunk out of your face. Just don%26#039;t do no more than once or twice a week.|||check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Oily Skin control


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/12/oily-鈥?/a>|||dove calming night! it relaxes your pores so you perspire less.it also helps with aging

No comments:

Post a Comment