Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do i minimize or basically get rid of my huge pores?HELPPP PLZ?

ive asked how to minimize my pores but i think they%26#039;re too stretched out so they%26#039;re basically tiny but visible holes on my nose.Ive tried the asprin trick,the lemon juice,clensers etc but none have worked and laser is too expensive what is something affordable or easy to get rid of my huge stretched out pores on my nose??|||Have you tried AHA products?





AHA = Glycolic, Lactic, Malic, Mandelic Acid





AHA%26#039;s are chemical exfoliators (so are BHA%26#039;s) so they should help decrease pore size.





Seeing that you%26#039;ve tried the aspirin thing, Salicylic Acid (BHA) probably doesn%26#039;t work for you. (It doesn%26#039;t work for me either).





I have a problem with acne so I use a Glycolic Acid toner. It takes care of the small visible pores I have on both my upper cheeks and takes care of blackheads too!





Try searching AHA products. There are many out there. I use DDF%26#039;s Glycolic Complex but it comes pretty expensive at $30 +. I use to use Proactiv%26#039;s Glycolic Toner and back a year ago, it was about $18 for the toner alone. I%26#039;ve only used these two so I can%26#039;t recommend any others.|||There is a really great product called %26quot;Skin Refinishing Lotion%26quot; by Artistry. With continous use, in just 12 weeks you will see a 33% decrease in pore size. Along with the pore cleansing mask and basic skin care system for your face, you should see a decrease in pore size. Go to: www.hlinck.qbeautyzone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment