Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best face primer to minimize pores and fill in wrinkles?

I bought Smashbox primer one time... and wouldn%26#039;t recommend primer to anyone.





It DOESN%26#039;t minimize pores OR wrinkles.





Go with a good moisturizer, good eye cream (L%26#039;Oreal and Oil of Olay are both good) and then, after you put on makeup, use Bare Esscentual %26quot;Mineral Veil%26quot; powder to set everything. Even if you don%26#039;t get any other %26quot;mineral makeup%26quot;, you%26#039;ll love this. Makes your skin look flawless.





Good luck!|||I would have to say Oil of Olay total Effects, but I dont know about the wrinkle part because I dont have any...





Wait a minute, Im not entirely sure what primer is i thought you mean cream...|||Smashbox primer with dermaxyl|||omg omg omg use this it%26#039;s from clinique....





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>|||olay total effects|||You don%26#039;t need primer.|||smashbox%26#039;s primer is AMAZING


my foundation goes on easy and the primer makes my skin feel silky too|||Smashbox%26#039;s primer is good, but personally I love MAC%26#039;s Prep%26amp;Prime.|||Lorac

No comments:

Post a Comment