Monday, December 14, 2009

AHA products??I have a very delicate oily skin with open pores and acne scars?

Can i use Aha product to make my skin smooth??And will it also reduce my pores?Which skin peeling product is best available ?And if there is some one who have used an AHA poduct please tell there experience ?Please help me i m very fed up of my skin ?|||For your case, the best product would be ClearPores. link: http://www.easynaturalyou.com/clearpores鈥?/a>





Let me explain!





You said you have delicate oily skin. With ClearPores you get a herbal supplement which is the key ingredient to their success. It provides your body with the right nutrition to help with acne from the inside. It helps that your sebaceous glands produce less oil. This oil causes pores to get clogged and then bacteria gets trapped inside. It multiplies and feeds on dead skin cells. And this is acne.





You got scares because this bacteria went deep and damaged tissue of lower skin layers that don%26#039;t heal as fast as upper layers. Herbal supplement from ClearPores is best for this. Skin will heal faster and once bacteria is gone even the scarred tissue can heal. But remember, as long as the bacteria is there you can%26#039;t expect the scars to go away. That%26#039;s why it is absolutely a must to deal with the problem with nutrition.





You also get 2 great lotions to cleanse your skin and protect it from further acne.





Open pores are actually a positive side. Once ClearPores cleans up your skin you won%26#039;t notice the pores anymore. They look open and big because they%26#039;re clogged deeper inside. Once the acne is gone your skin will look perfect.





Had great success this way, you can have it too.





Sorry I don%26#039;t know about the AHA products.





Hope this answer helped! Good Luck.|||I just recently tamed my oily skin. For me, the key was a skin serum with AHAs and BHAs (18% concentration). There are many skin serums out there but best to look for one with at least 10% (15% or more is even better) AHAs and BHAs. It helped clear up my skin immediately, stopped the over production of oil and stopped the breakouts almost completely. My pores are also noticeably smaller and as a result, smoother skin. I have been using it for almost 5 months now.





I am currently using a line called Rationale (from Austrailia) which is on the expensive side (about $130 per 2oz bottle) since its medical grade - also called a cosmeceutical. I only use 3 drops for my whole face at night and 1 drop in the t-zone in the morning and the oil is under control at all times. So the bottle lasts a long time.....after 4 months, I still have almost 1/3 left. (FYI - I was gifted the serum otherwise I would not have gotten it on my own!!!)





There is another skin serum out there that is almost identical to what I have been using except that it is a lower concentration of AHAs and BHAs (15% instead of 18%) and has a few other ingredients in it. It%26#039;s by a company called %26quot;Great Skin%26quot; and it is also a lot less expensive - its called %26quot;AHA/BHA Lipo Serum%26quot;. I have not tried it yet, but like I said, it has almost the same ingredients so I would guess it is definitely worth a shot. PLUS they list the ingredients for each product on their site which, to me, is a sign of a reputable company. I%26#039;ll probably give this a try when I run out of my current serum since its more in my price range....unless I get a raise!!!





Other things to consider are cleansers. Using a cleanser that is solvent based and NOT detergent based will help to remove oil WITHOUT stripping it. Detergents are the sulfates that make the cleansers foam. Solvent based cleansers are more like cleansing creams that does NOT lather up or lathers only a little bit.





I would suggest to start with the serum to get the oil under control - maybe switch to a solvent based cleanser too. Once you have the oil taken care of, you will then be able to see what else your skin is doing and add products from there accordingly. Be wary of %26#039;beauty consultants%26#039; who want to sell you an entire skin care line right off the bat. Chances are, you don%26#039;t need all the steps they suggest.





As for peels, they are pretty harsh so you only want to do it every 1-2 weeks. I have the micropeel from Rationale but it turned out it was too strong for me so I just don%26#039;t use it.





Hope this helps you a little.|||use biore





its really good for getting small pores and delicate on skin

No comments:

Post a Comment