Thursday, December 17, 2009

Spots, Red Blemishes and Pores - Pointers Please!!!?

What can I do to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and spots? They tend to show up on my chin, forehead and around my left temple area. What products can I use to clean and minimize my pores (problem area is my nose)?





Also - I have fair/light skin, so I always have a hard time finding the right kind of product to do the necessary cover up for spots and blemishes. Can anyone recommend a brand for me to use? If you have fair/light skin, what brand do you use to get the job done?





Foundations Liquid/Compact ?


Powders ?


Lotions ?


Facial Creams ?


Cover Sticks ?





Facial Scrubs ?


Face Masks ?





[you get the picture]





Price is not a problem for me.


I%26#039;m completely open to any suggestions if you have them.|||well ok i use Benefit facial scrub i think its called honey something. Its really good for the face. I have the same problem as you do i have blackheads all on my nose. I also have really light skin tone but i have found Mac do a great foundation line and they cater for every skin tone going. They also do great powders. Facial washes stay away from clearsil as it dries out your skin use the benefit one i suggested above. Also clinque do a great range of makeup and that is really good for senstive skin. As a face cream i use good old ponds and now i am in Germany i can get it so much easier. Mac do a great cover up it comes ib a little pot and when i say it covers oh boy it covers. i hope this have help but try these 3 brands





Mac


Benefit


Clinque- i know they sell some products in the PX.|||Try dabbing a little water on the affected areas and rub with aspirin, trust me this works for my GF.|||Foundations: Try Clinique. Its slightly more pricey but has the perfect skin match.


Lotions: Use Garnier Pure A. Its less harsh on the less than clearasil.


Cover Sticks: Benefit do good cover sticks :)


Facial Scrubs: Any exfoliator really can help with your skin. Once again try not to use the clearasil range. They dry out the skin too much


Face Masks: Depends on your skin type really... Clay masks help dry up spots but fair skin is usually dry/normal skin so maybe buy camomile powder from your chemist and mix it with rose water to make a lovely mask|||ok here%26#039;s a good face routine you should do , cus i have the exact same problem %26amp; i have light skin.





face care:


-drink lots of water


-go to a store called lush , get a soap called fresh farmacy , tea tree toner , and enzymion moztrizer


-use it daily , in the monring %26amp; night.


-also from there get the cupcake mask , it%26#039;s fairly cheap and great for getting rid of zits. and since u said price isnt the promblem get this facial scrub called ocean salt. it exfolates the skin. u can use it before the cupcake mask.


-leave fresh farmacy as an over night spot treatment , this will help u cn put it exactly where u have the zit.








makeup


-bare minerals alll the way.get the kits thier great and dont look like ur wearing makeup


-use a primer under


-try neutrgena concelar sticks just for ur nose.





-

No comments:

Post a Comment