Monday, December 14, 2009

What's a good foundation that won't clog pores?

not powder like bare minerals(i have that) but liquid stuff like tru blend(if that works)|||I use Maybelline Pure make-up. It%26#039;s 50% water (or possibly more), and sometimes I don%26#039;t even wash it off before I go to sleep. |||you know boots? well they have good mouse foundation which looks nice, its their brand, like they make it if u get me lol





and over that i put a little bit of powder and for some reason that makes it look like i just have a nice skin colour and not loads of foundation :)|||I love Maybelline Mineral Power. Mineral make-up looks like a regular foundation or powder but it%26#039;s actually Minerals mashed up, so it is really good for your skin. I love this make up it%26#039;s clean, goes on well, comes of when you want. Try it. |||Almay Clear Complexion Pressed Powder


or anything almay basically

No comments:

Post a Comment