Monday, April 26, 2010

What can get rid of oily pores?

no proactiv things it doesnt work for me|||Nothing can completely get rid of oil skin.





There are lotions similar to Proactiv that help with the shine but your going to experience oiliness still through out the day. I like Dermalogic products, they are natural and you can customize to your needs.





You can blot the excess oil off your face through the day or wash your face when you feel oil. Alot of cosmetic companies have face wipes that you can carry around with you to help wash your face when your feeling oily. I hope I%26#039;ve helped you out.|||More water, less oily fats, and a mud mask.|||hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck|||if you want the dirt out all you have to do is wash you face with hot water then rinse it with icy water.......but it is impossible to get rid of oily skin that is natural it will come back eventually|||nutrogena oil free acne wash|||An astrigent or witch hazel zap oil quickly.|||try nuetrogena pore cleanser|||I love the Clinique PINK cleanser. I have used it for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment