Monday, April 26, 2010

Alcohol coming through pores?

My husband doesn%26#039;t drink often (or that much either) but, when he does, the next morning his body reeks of alcohol for hours, even after he has showered. Why is this?|||after the body processes the alcohol, it%26#039;s excreted through urine and the skin|||I don%26#039;t drink and I notice the smell of alcohol from anybody who has been drinking the night before. It%26#039;s terrible. I don%26#039;t care how much they shower or use deodorant or perfume they still stink. Most people don%26#039;t notice it as most people drink. And for anybody who drinks Vodka, it also stinks. I don%26#039;t know where people get the idea there is no smell from vodka. There is.|||It could be because his liver is not processing the alcohol normally.





I would suggest he bring it up with his doctor on his next check up and try to avoid drinking until he does.





Some simple liver tests can determine if there is any problem.|||My husband drinks only beer and he perspires awful every night that is the way his metabolism gets rid of the alcohol in his body.|||get him to drink water, i don%26#039;t mind a binge drink myself, but i make sure there is atleast some water afterwards or before|||he must drink hard liquor?





it%26#039;s because he doesn%26#039;t drink it often...his body isnt used to it

No comments:

Post a Comment