Monday, April 26, 2010

Does olive oil clog your pores?

i put sugar and olive oil together and heat it up and use it to exfoliate.. and in the winter i put some olive oil on my scalp at night.. and i put it on my lips, and that sorta thing. my skin and hair don%26#039;t look oily, nor do i have breakouts.. but my friends think i%26#039;m crazy.


is it wrong to use olive oil on your skin?|||it can but if you havent broken out this far why stop?|||I read somewhere that olive oil is beneficial to the skin. A lot of home remedies for the skin you olive oil.|||i do the same as you


olive oil is amazing for your skin, even for acne, its been used for centuries, it doesnt clog your pores atall its not that kind of oil, and its great for anti-ageing so ull look good wen ur like 40! x

1 comment:

  1. I run a business selling handmade Organic and Vegan Olive Oil products, smellmysuds.com ... Olive Oil has many benefits! It's loaded(!) with Antioxidants, Vitamin E & Vitamin A. Most moisturizers can't beat that! And no, unlike other oils, Olive Oil will not clog your pores. It's pretty major and awesome. Olive Oil also has major benefits for scar tissue because of its nutrients, mainly due to the high amounts of Vitamin E it has. I use olive oil on my face and neck every night. My acne (around my cycle date) has even lessoned since I started this routine. I have naturally curly hair too, so my hair is always some what dry. When I started to use Olive Oil in my hair on a daily basis I have seen a major differnce in shin. Of course, don't go over board with it, otherwise your hair will look greasy. Anyways, there are many benefits to Olive Oil. Remember when cooking not to heat Olive Oil, use it in its raw form. You would be suprised what happens to nutrients when heated. Hope this helped!

    ReplyDelete