Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I turned 50 in jan.,and now my pores seem to have enlarged in that little time?

do anyone knows of any natural way to tighten pores. i was thinking of witch hazel and oatmeal (powdered), as a facial mask.


what can i use on a daily basis after cleansing, and before moisturizing. right now i use dove soap along with a facial scrub


and follow with a cucumber stress gel and then a non-oily moisturizer. i have no wrinkles, eyes, mouth or neck. just my pores appears ,only to me, to be more pronouced. something natural please.|||i dont really know of anything if its natural but i have that problem with pores on and aorund my nose and i use netrogena pore refining mask and it works pretty well for me. maybe it may work for you? Oh yea there is this stuff called


Burts Bees Pore Refining Green French Clay Mask and it is 100% natural...though ive never tryed it so i cant say if it works you can get it for about 6-8 bucks.|||you might find some tips here%26gt;%26gt;|||I have always heard that at different %26quot;age milestones in life%26quot;, that people are more self-conscious. maybe, since no one else seems to notice, you are just looking too hard to find any signs of %26quot;turning 50%26quot;. Also, the steam from a hot shower helps to open up the pores to let the dirt and oil out, then after cleansing, use cold water to help the pores to shrink back.|||Another 50+ here.





I%26#039;ve found good success with a face cleansing product called JM Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser by Jan Marini Skin Research. It contains glycolic acid, which is apparently what does the job.





I think you have to get it at a salon. It%26#039;s pricey but worth it.|||Well Fashion Fair and Mary Kay have a good pore reducing product. Avon has one but it itches my skin.|||Try using lemon juice

No comments:

Post a Comment