Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anybody know a really good product for black heads and big pores...(for the face)?

i have tried many products and nothing seems to work..i need something really really good.|||Biore pore strips work REALLY well. :)





Biore anything works well for the face.|||i really like this stuff and it works for me, Stridex|||a paper bag|||use an exfoliant face wash every night then toner and moisturuser it works for me.|||Have you tried Proactive? If that doesnt work then go to a dermatologist, because youre going to need something prescribed. Also, if you%26#039;re female and wear face make-up, try going with out it for a while and see if that is one of the factors contributing to the black-heads.|||You need an exfoliater ( its a scrub )..then look for pore minimizing makeup or lotions.Clinuqe has great exfoliater and pore minimizing stuff.I use both bc i have the same problem.|||I have the same problem, I have used proactive for several years now and it has helped. My skin has improved alot. But its not perfect. I have enlarged pores and oily skin. Just find a good product that works for you that doesnt irritate your skin and stick with it. Good Luck|||I LOVE Avon%26#039;s True Pore-Fection collection! I tend to get blackheads because of large pores too, and this product works wonders for me! Check out this link|||Proactiv worked for me|||Apricot Scrub by i think St. Ives|||I really like biore ultra deep cleaning with tea tree oil. It doesn%26#039;t work perfect, but it%26#039;s the only thing that ever worked for me.|||they make really good nose and forehead strips for black heads.





i love them and they work wonders.





you put them on when your nose and forehead is damp, wait then minutes, and then peel them off.





it doesn%26#039;t hurt nearly as much as you would think, and they work!





you can see the dirty you pull out on the strip!





good luck.


Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment