Monday, April 26, 2010

How do u minimize ur pores fast?

how do you minimize your pores really fast??





i had acne and picked on it and now i%26#039;ve got HUGE pores on my nose and my cheeks HELP!!!|||I use olive oil







mark k|||I%26#039;m pretty sure these are acne scars not large pores and they do not go away/shrink. They are there for good =) unless some kind of medical procedure can fix it. Mederma did not work for me, I have tons of them! I tried mederma, neosporin, vitamin E, lotions etc and nothing helped. They add personality.





I used to hate mine, but what can I do about it... I have tried everything I know.|||apply egg white onto your skin and leave for 10 minutes. Then, wash off with cold water. egg white is an excellent pore-shrinker!!!





beware to avoid applying the white around the eye and lip area.





use it as a mask, once of twice a week.





good luck!|||sometimes lotion helps ALOT it is the really expensive ones or the name brand oness like the cheape oness.. and clearasil r nutrogena

No comments:

Post a Comment