Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blotchy skin and large pores?

Ok, so I%26#039;m all good in the zit department and all that, but my complexion isn%26#039;t all that good evenly wise. I also have huge pores that (even though i am acne free) make my face look like i do have little acne scars/freckles all over.





So any home treatments to suggest? Any good products or brands? Nothing *too* expensive, mind.|||Well I reccommend using a 3 step formula. ( All oil free) A couple times a week...if not 3 exfoliate the skin and also a couple times a week use a clay/sulfur mask...it will help tighten the pores. Other than that, Microdermabrasion/ AHA/BHA Chemical peels will resurface skin, brighten skin, shrink pores.





Go to Sephora and they will reccommend a good 3 step treatment, Clinique also has good facial treatments. For the Micro/Acid peels consult a dermatologist.|||go to the dermatolgist you might have rosica (can%26#039;t spelll)|||You cannot shrink your pores so do not let anyone ever tell you that you can. They are what you are born with and cannot be made smaller|||zits are sexy|||You need a Glycolic face cream. I use it, and it helps with evening my tone, and makes my skin super soft and even. I am using Joesoef Skin Care Glycolic Face Cream 8%. I used to use the alpha hydrox, but I like this stuff better because it doesn%26#039;t sting my face the way the alpha hydrox does. It will help reduce the appearance of your pores (it definitely did for mine!), and it also helps keep my skin clear from acne. If you have really large pores the onely way to totally get rid of them is to get laser therapy.|||Hey! I don%26#039;t really have any problems with blemishes either, but large pores and oily-ness is another story. Although, it doesn%26#039;t work for everyone, I%26#039;ve found a noticable difference in my pore size once I started using ProActiv. I compared price-wise to all the Neutrogena Clear Skin products I was using (which only dried my skin out, making me produce more oil and never shrunk my pores), and it came out to about a $1 more by comparison.





My MAIN beauty secret, though, is Bare Escentuals Makeup. I hesitated putting it off for a LONG time and wish I would%26#039;ve done it sooner. Their products have single-handedly started the %26quot;mineral makeup%26quot; trend that you see other beauty companies copying. DON%26#039;T SETTLE!! If you look at ingredients of these copycats, they still contain junk which clogs your pores and stuff.





When I first started using B.E., I loved the coverage. I don%26#039;t like cakey makeup, and it went on and felt like a dream! Plus, it left my skin looking so naturally beautiful. After 1 week of use, I noticed my pores shrinking...noticeably. Even my husband commented - that%26#039;s sayin%26#039; somethin%26#039;. I think they%26#039;re still running a T.V. special right now where you can try it out for a reasonable price. Go to the link www.bareminerals.com and you%26#039;ll see different packages. For about $60, you%26#039;re getting the brushes, %26quot;foundations%26quot; and powder, as well as 3 free gifts ( a %26quot;concealer%26quot; color, concealing brush and something else) - that%26#039;s a pretty good deal if you compare to even some grocery-store cosmetic brands.





All in all...those are my two beauty finds for what I feel is a reasonable amount of money, considering you %26quot;wear%26quot; your face every day.





Good luck!|||you might try googling %26quot;acne rosacea%26#039; or just %26#039;rosacea%26#039;|||Cold water helps your pores stay closed. keep cool


Make sure you have a good lotion to apply after the shower.. something that helps your complexion.. maybe you should try one of the brands that helps to even out your complexion.. it should say it on the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment