Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have dry skin i been using warm water and cleanser will my pores close with this cream?

cream E45 have u heard of it and does it reall sort with dry skin





how u wash ur face and do u put a cream on does the cream close ur pores or u have to use cold water to clsoe them?|||use cold water, warm water will dry your skin, then use any kind of lotion, don%26#039;t use cleansers that foam, they also dry out your skin, try cetaphil|||get stong cream for dry skin from pharmacy - but do not wach ur a lot that will help|||Definitely use cold water to rinse your face. Because that%26#039;s the purpose.... to close your pores. That%26#039;s why beauticians suggest that you rinse out conditioner with cold water. So, that it seals in the moisture and closes your pores.





Unfortunately, I%26#039;ve never heard of E45 cream. But, I use the Neutrogena Deep Clean line of products and I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel.|||You should avoid warm water as your skin is already dry.





If your skin is a dry, and you are bothered by it, I suggest you try using Zenmed Sensitive Skin Care System from Zenmed or Autopalm from Skinstore.com





Zenmed has no side effects and it%26#039;s non-irritant to the


skin. It%26#039;s proven to works fast and it povides Maximum


results! It%26#039;s certainly a good lotion to prevent further


outbreaks.





Another product that I think is effective is Autopalm. This


dry skin mlm is one of the best seller at skinstore.com now.


(Skinstore.com holds more than 10,000 skin care products) It%26#039;s pretty effective, and worth the dollar paid out.





Here%26#039;s are some good references:





Dry skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/dry-r鈥?/a>





Products that are effective to eliminate dry skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/produ鈥?/a>|||Make sure any wash you use is non-comedogenic cause that means it won%26#039;t clog your pores. And I used to get very dry skin on my face too but I started applying pure jojoba oil either mixed in with lotion or directly to my face. It is very moisturizing without leaving face greasy or clogging pores. I think you can get it from any health food store but I ordered mine from Natures sunshine online. Its not too expensive either.|||i recommend using cetaphil, www.mycetaphil.com they are really good ..check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment