Wednesday, April 28, 2010

good make up products for covering open pores,scars,blemishes on acne prone oily skin?

helloa, i hav a very sensitive oilyskin,i was suffering from acne from years, taking all the gly peels ,it came to control, i hav open pores,scars on acne prone oily skin%26quot; bt i see my frends doing make up,can u help me with some really good cosmetics which do no harm to my skin|||I have a lot of problems with my skin and I use MAC%26#039;s Select Cover Up as a foundation (it%26#039;s actually a concealer) and I%26#039;ve never had a problem with it - it covers everything and looks really natural - brilliant product.


I have heard good things about mineral foundations but the coverage may not be enough for you.


I%26#039;d always finish your foundation with a bit of loose powder so it stays all day and stops you from getting greasy.|||Raga, I absolutely love the products at aularale.com/7002 for my oily, sensitive skin. Use the moisture balancing skin care system - you can masque 2-3 times weekly (depending on the degree of oiliness); this will close pores, stimulate blood flow to face, tighten/firm skin and help to control the oil (can sleep in it if need be). Use the fade gel on scars and vitamin c serum before moisturizing lightly. The foundation (liquid) is water based and fragrance free and will not come off easily on hands and clothes.|||ask your doctor.





answer mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment