Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blood comming through pores all over my body?

Wolk up wed morning, found blood in bed around groin are. Got waqlked to kitchen and blood comming from groin area in large drops, then blood starts spurting through my skin all over my arms, chest and feet. When i started to try to wipe it to stop it, blood started squrting from my hands. spraying up to 2 ft. Have you ever heard or seen this . The ER dr said it could not happen. I told my wife that we didn%26#039;t see what we saw and the dr would not talk to me any more and sent me ghome from ER Help if you can thanks erry|||Have you taken any acid lately?|||Right. That is a WHOPPER of a story. Did you make it up or read a fictional novel or what? Because this did NOT happen to you.





Blood coming from all your pores. Spraying up to 2 ft.


Unbelievable. And you expect us to believe this. WRONG.


Sounds to me as though you just want attention and you%26#039;ll make up lies to do it.|||Years ago, people used to take LSD and they would see all kinds of things. Have you found some in the attic?





Blood will only squirt from arteries and not from veins and/or pores of your skin.





Sounds like you under estimated the intelligence of the YA readers. Pops|||Um, unless you live in the depths of Africa and have contracted ebola virus, this is not likely.





Did the ER doctor order a urine screening for drug use? I think that might be a good step, because that would be a prime cause of hallucinations.|||Quit using Meth. It put holes in your brain and distorts reality.|||I think that means that you are jesus.|||Are you on any medications at this time that possibly could make you THINK you saw that?|||you%26#039;d be dead by now.





are you squirting blood on the computer right now?|||ok no main arterises in your plam could not happen being a lyer nothing ever good happend to a lyer|||dude u need to first go back to school, then stop takin LSD and acid AND meth...youd be dead...r u crazy???|||Sounds like a serious Coumadin overdose....





If this were true you%26#039;d be dead by now

No comments:

Post a Comment