Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do I sweat alot because I have big pores or do I have big pores because I sweat alot?

Hyperhidrosis can be caused by food allergies, or a mineral/vitamin deficiency. I had it for a long time before learning this.





Check out this article about hyperhidrosis, grains, and sugars. Scroll about halfway down the page.


http://www.mercola.com/2004/aug/14/exces鈥?/a>





I had hyperhidrosis and other symptoms for many years and went through all the usual treatments including prescription drugs, antiperspirants, botox, ETS surgery. The surgery was most helpful but several years later hyperhidrosis began to return.





Years later I was diagnosed with a few food allergies. I eliminated wheat, dairy, and sugar from my diet. I stopped all prescriptions and began taking supplements for B vitamins and magnesium.





You can see the rest of the story here:


http://www.esfbchannel.com/phpBB2/viewto鈥?/a>|||It has nothing to do with your pores i have the same issue and it sucks! lol its over active sweat glands, the nerves stimulate ur sweat glands too much so there is an over production of sweat this means pit stains! lol You should try Secret Clinical anti-perspirant it helps to get rid of youir pit stains.|||sweating alot doesnt have anything to do with your pores, its your sweat glands

No comments:

Post a Comment