Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you notice stuff up close on people's face like big pores and hair on a woman's face?

Of course. Sometimes it is gross, how can we not notice? I always try to act as if nothing is wrong, but I am not a very good actor!!|||Yeah. Most people do.|||I%26#039;m really not a person that notices much


unless i have the person standing talking


to me face to face, but otherwise i don%26#039;t


notice|||yes i%26#039; ve seen this in ppl,,,





do u have these...????????|||I do. The face is the first thing I look at. If there is something wrong, I won%26#039;t be able to look away from it.|||YES!! That is why I hate wearing my reading glasses when I look in the mirror......lol.....looks like a big pores are us commercial!


Personally I notice facial hair on women,and I find it appalling!


Honestly how could a woman not notice a 5 inch hair on her chinny chin chin?

No comments:

Post a Comment