Monday, April 26, 2010

Dark circles and pores?

I have dark circles under my eyes and pores that I can not stand. What is the best thing to use to maybe do a two in one type thing and help both areas? any suggestions would be great. :) thanks in advance.|||The only thing I have found to help dark circles is called Vita-K and it really works but you have to continually use it. I have not found it at Wal-Mart but it is sold at drug stores at about $11 for a small bottle. Very reasonable but as I said, you must use it every night. Also one of the best facial cleansers I have ever used comes right out of the kitchen. Nothing more than just simple table sugar. With your face wet, take small amounts of sugar and rub over your face, especially the T zone area. Rub lightly and let some of the sugar dissolve on the skin and wash off with cold water. Your skin will feel tighter and look refined in a way that nothing else can do for it. Its cheap and remember that sugar cane is an acid and will help the complexion. Try and see what you think! Simple, cheap but effective!|||yes contact me and I,ll help you email me|||The dark circles have a name. They are called allergic shiners and are caused by increased blood flow to the sinus area due to uncontrolled allergy. You might not even be aware that you have allergies, but your dark circles are a dead give away. You have to reduce the blood flow to that area, and the darkness will fade. The way you reduce the blood flow is by determining the things to which you are allergic and them removing them from your environment. The most common household allergen is dust mite and the control is simple. As an example, I am going to send you links to a site that tells you how to make a dust free room, a site about dust mites, and a place that sells stuff to wash your sheets to get the microscopic mites out.


I am not suggesting that you are allergic to mites, but it is common. I am suggesting that you get to an allergist or immunologist because they can perform a simple skin or blood test to determine the causative agent. Once you do that, you begin avoidance steps, and reduce the blood flow, and suddenly....like magic....the dark circles disappear....because you attacked to root cause.


Can%26#039;t help you with the large pores. I have some myself on my nose and so does my Mom, so I just blame her!|||There is no product you can get that will effectively treat both of these problems. Your eye area is also very delicate, you have to be careful of the kinds of products you use and most of the normal %26quot;face%26quot; products are too harsh.





For pores you need to clean them, then %26quot;shrink%26quot; them, to do properly this involves 2 separate products:


*BEST product, hands down to clean pores is Bliss Steep Clean (I swear by this, it is worth every penny)


*As a moisturizer/proven pore-minimizer use Cosmedicine Medi Matte SPF 20 (you can get this at Sephora)





For the dark circles,


*Hylexin- this is not cheap, but it works and a little tube lasts a really long time.


other things:


*Murad Lighten and Brighten Eye Treatment


*Dermadoctor EyeSpy Daily Eye Treatment and Shadow Neutralizer (yellow concealer hides blue/purple shadows)





Good luck!|||here try this for dark circles:





Caudal铆e Contour Cream for Eyes and Lips





It works really well...get it at Sephora





For pores, try:





Clarins Lisse Minute Base Comblante





Get it at Department Store Clarins section





hope i helped!





xo.|||Arbonne eye cream!!|||Hi


Try this every day and come come back after a week to tell us how better you are: J





ust dip your dark cirle in a water for 20 minutes a day.





Good luck My Qoute %26quot; Nature is great to who can see it%26quot;|||what to do for dark circles is


1: Put lots and lots of concealer all over your face


2:let it dry for abut ten fifteen minuets


3:Put foundation over it just dabbing

No comments:

Post a Comment