Monday, April 26, 2010

Enlarged pores wont go away?

I have enlarged pores which I have tried to minimize with a few products but they wont effectively go away.


I have tried dove(for all skin types),loreal( for oily skin) and dr lewins(for dry skin).What possible reason could this be? what product should i use? If i had sun damaged skin, which i think i do, what should i use?|||I have all sorts of troubles with my skin, and I%26#039;m not aware of any simple home remedies for enlarged pores but I use Clinique Pore Minimiser. It works well for me and it makes that area of the skin soft :) But don%26#039;t get the pore minimiser T-zone control thing or whatever! It made me skin crack and stuff but I guess we%26#039;re all different, but it didn%26#039;t work for me.








Sorry if you don%26#039;t wanna go buying things, but if I find any effective home remedies I shall tell you immediately x








Take care =3|||the key for enlarged pores is to exfoliate. trust me. make it a regular routine and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment