Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can i find suntan lotion that wont clog pores?

i want a suntan lotion 5-15 spf that wont make me breakout like crazy the next day|||Clarins suntan lotion doesn%26#039;t clog pores. Its really good and I have acne, so if it doens%26#039;t affect me, it should be good.|||neutrogina sunless tan lotion...make sure to clean skin first, and rub it very good..so that there wont be any spots darker than others..|||If you read the back label, it will say %26quot;noncomedogenic,%26quot; Which means %26quot;won%26#039;t clog pores.%26quot; Neutrogena is a good brand to try for sunscreen, I%26#039;ve used it frequently.|||hmm try looking at walmart (they have some) i think|||Mary K, Neutrogena|||COSMECUTICALS|||Neutrogena and Dermalogica are the safest and cleanest I%26#039;ve ever used. I have sensitive skin and I am proned to breaking out. They work great w/o the pore clogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment