Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there a foundation that doesn't clog pores?

I recently stopped using foundation when I realized that it was contributing to enlarged pores. I know that there are always products that people claim have a non-clogging formula, but wouldn%26#039;t it stand to reason that anything that sits on one%26#039;s face all day-no matter whether it%26#039;s oil-free or noncomedegic-would inevitably clog the pores? I desperately hope that that isn%26#039;t the case. Can anyone tell me otherwise, and name a foundation that improves the appearance of my skin without damaging it underneath?|||Neutrogena works best. It has everything and it%26#039;s all healthy for your skin. Now it%26#039;s so much greater that there are foundations that will immediately clear up your skin. Don%26#039;t believe this? Go to the website at the bottom. It won%26#039;t clog pores, dermatologist developed, and oil free. I%26#039;ve used Neutrogena foundation for months and its been great on my skin.





http://www.neutrogena.com/cosmetics.asp?鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!|||A search for dermacia will give you scads of results, but only Dermacia and Dynamix Networks are allowed to use the name Dermacia in their URL%26#039;s. A %26quot;Verified%26quot; Dermacia Corporation website is http://www.dermacia.ws Report Abuse
|||all make up clogs pores! everything you put on your skin clogs pores!! even when youre out in the sun and theres windy dirt and stuff flying round it%26#039;ll clog your pores!, so the only thing you can get is a good foundation thats wonderful for your skin, and a great cleanser to take it all off after.|||Bare Essentials|||Maybelline Pure makeup. It%26#039;s light and water-based. I like it and use it. Hope this helps.|||Stay away from covergirl and maybaline,go for physicians formula or if you don%26#039;t really care about the price,M.A.C|||yeah tell me about it. stay away from covergirl and go for either M.A.C or Max Factor|||You can try Dermacia. Its a breathable foundation.





My mom uses it but its kinda expensive.





%26quot;Dermacia Breathable Foundation provides complete coverage to disguise existing blemishes, acne scars, redness and discoloration without looking cakey or over-done. And unlike traditional oil, cr猫me, and water-based cosmetics, Dermacia%26#039;s exclusive, gel-based formula allows air and moisture to pass through to your skin, keeping your complexion looking natural and flawless all day long.





Plus, Dermacia is the only foundation with Lycogel Complex, a patent-pending formulation proven to help your skin breathe by dramatically increasing the amount of oxygen it can absorb. By increasing oxygen at the cellular level, Dermacia helps restore the youthful glow and appearence of healthy skin with every application.%26quot;|||yes|||Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com|||I believe that oil-free infact does not clog your pores.|||Non-comedogenic means a product doesn%26#039;t clog pores. but remember your skin is building up oil and bacteria all day. so if you want to keep your pores clear you should probably wash your fash during the day and reapply your foundation. your best bet is probably to skip foundation all together. try using blot powder and see how that works for you. but if you must use foundation try mary kay, that worked well for me in the past.|||Use an oil-free foundation. But, most importantly, NEVER go to bed at night without removing your makeup. Sleeping in makeup is a sure way to develop skin problems.|||Try to use the corrective make up base, it will make your skin good better and also come with sun block as well.





Check this out : http://www.ibeautytip.com/BeautyTip/beau鈥?/a>|||have you ever tried any products from khols? they have a brand of makeup for people who have problems with acne.I believe the brand is called Good Skin. i tried it and it worked great.|||Let me tell you, my skin is the worse. I am 24 and still have acne. I hate it. But I LOVE my make-up. I use Bare Minerals powder. I know you%26#039;ve had to of seen it on t.v. I love it. It has taken my scars and made them lighter. There is no bleach it in but it has improved my skin. You can sleep in it. They actually just came out with foundation (powder) that you should sleep in. This stuff is soo light you don%26#039;t feel it all day. Now you still should use a good cleanser but I absolutly love this makeup. Trustt me, I have the worse skin and this works for me.|||Bare minerals are really good. It actually makes your pores look smaller and it feels like you have nothing on your face. Trust me it is awesome I%26#039;ve been using them for 4 years. It really works with problem skin.|||bare minerals by bare esuantals|||Try a light foundation like prescriptives traceless. It%26#039;s top rated! See this source for why. http://www.beautyqa.com/top3.php

No comments:

Post a Comment